Physiology Coloring BookMay 24, 2018
Alcohol Problems in the United States: Twenty Years of Treatment PerspectiveMay 24, 2018
A Short Course in Medical Terminology – Book/Fourth EditionSKU: 154561
As low as $88.95
Reflects current medical usage and is now even more concise, student-friendly, and accessible * Features an enhanced art and design program, a more standardized chapter structure, and a vast array of in-text and online learning resources that help students master the language of medicine as you prepare for practice in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment. 442 pages.
- Structure and function sections use full-color illustrations to help you learn basic anatomy and physiology.
- Case studies connect chapter material to clinical settings through real-world applications of medical terms.
- In-text learning aids include learning outcomes, study tables that summarize terms, abbreviations tables that list common abbreviations and their meanings, and end-of-chapter exercises that help you master key terminology and word parts.
- Includes Online Access code for subscription of 365 Days that unlocks online learning materials including an interactive eBook, student practice activities, study aids, and assessments.
- Instructor resources include Slides in PowerPoint format, Test Bank, Image Bank, Lesson Plans, Syllabus Conversion Guide, and Answers to Chapter Quizzes and student Worksheets.
Math for Meds, 8th Ed. (305 page softcover)As low as $122.95SKU: DP-918082099-BAdd to cart
Farmers Market CookbookAs low as $14.95SKU: 630210Add to cart
Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book, 3rd EditionAs low as $49.95SKU: CVM-323025226-BAdd to cart
SKU: HAW-789020491-BAdd to cart