Physiology Coloring BookMay 24, 2018
Alcohol Problems in the United States: Twenty Years of Treatment PerspectiveMay 24, 2018
Reflects current medical usage and is now even more concise, student-friendly, and accessible * Features an enhanced art and design program, a more standardized chapter structure, and a vast array of in-text and online learning resources that help students master the language of medicine as you prepare for practice in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment. 442 pages.
- Structure and function sections use full-color illustrations to help you learn basic anatomy and physiology.
- Case studies connect chapter material to clinical settings through real-world applications of medical terms.
- In-text learning aids include learning outcomes, study tables that summarize terms, abbreviations tables that list common abbreviations and their meanings, and end-of-chapter exercises that help you master key terminology and word parts.
- Includes Online Access code for subscription of 365 Days that unlocks online learning materials including an interactive eBook, student practice activities, study aids, and assessments.
- Instructor resources include Slides in PowerPoint format, Test Bank, Image Bank, Lesson Plans, Syllabus Conversion Guide, and Answers to Chapter Quizzes and student Worksheets.
As low as $69.95SKU: 11033Add to cartCompare
As low as $27.95SKU: AW-0805350861-BAdd to cartCompare
As low as $3.75SKU: 85-40013-BAdd to cartCompare
As low as $87.46SKU: 11032Add to cartCompare